2) The personal data that you provide us shall be subject to data handling by The Vitamin Company with the following objectives:
- To develop, fulfil and execute the sales contract for the products that you have acquired or any other contract between both parties.
- To tend to your requests.
- To provide you with information regarding The Vitamin Company products, including the sending of marketing mail-outs in relation to said products by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as SMS text message). You can change your preferences in relation to the sending of such marketing mail-outs in the YOUR ACCOUNT section.
3) Bushra Company, as data holder, is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing that your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights are met, by sending a letter to our corporate address.
4) In order to comply with the aforementioned objectives, we must convey the information that you have provided us to our legal counsel, assuming that you are expressly authorising us to perform said conveyance by registering and providing us with information on this website.
As a result, we strongly encourage you to configure your web browser to accept cookies from our website.