What is Avotin-A?
Avotin-A Cream contains Tretinoin as an active ingredient.
Avotin-A Cream works by slowing the growth of diseased blood cells.
Avotin-A Cream Uses
Avotin-A Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Avotin-A Cream - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Avotin-A Cream
, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light
- Avoid getting this cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not stop usage of this cream if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment
- Extreme caution is required in children younger than 12 years old
- Take precautions in case of concomitant application keratolytic agents
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Avotin-A Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Avotin-A Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.